Honey Almond Granola recipe by Devorah Bowen - The Yummy Vegan
Looking for a delicious and healthy breakfast option that's also vegan-friendly? Look no further than this homemade honey almond granola recipe by The Yummy Vegan! Packed with wholesome ingredients like oats, almonds, and seeds, this granola is a great source of fiber and protein to keep you feeling full and energized throughout the day. And with a touch of sweetness from Mellody, you won't even miss the traditional honey found in most granola recipes. Perfect for topping off your favorite plant-based yogurt or enjoying as a snack on-the-go, this vegan honey almond granola is sure to become a new breakfast favorite.
● 3 cups (270g) Organic Rolled Oats
● 1 cup (145g) Raw Almonds roughly chopped
● 1/3 cup (45g) Raw Sunflower Seeds
● 1/3 cup (40g) Raw Pumpkin Seeds
● 1/2 cup (118ml) Mellody Plant-Based Honey
● 1/2 cup (125g) Almond Butter
● 1/4 cup (60ml) Coconut Oil
● 1 tsp (5g) Cinnamon
● 1 tsp (5ml) Vanilla (paste or extract)
● 1/2 tsp (2.5g) Salt
1. In a large bowl mix together the oats, chopped almonds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds and salt.
2. In a small pot on medium low heat warm the almond butter, coconut oil, vegan honey and vanilla. Whisk together until it becomes well blended.
3. Pour the warmed mixture over the dried ingredients and make sure to coat everything thoroughly. Pour the mixture onto a silicone or parchment lined baking sheet. Spread out the mixture into a one layer.
4. Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Flip the mixture once half way through baking. Allow the granola to cool completely before breaking apart. Store in an airtight container for up to 7 days (it won’t last that long!).
Baklava isn't just your average sweet treat—it's a mouthwatering creation that has been passed down through generations, evolving and adapting as it traveled from ancient lands to modern kitchens.
As we go about our daily lives, it's easy to overlook the importance of bees in our ecosystem. Bees are more than just buzzing insects that produce honey. They play a critical role in pollinating our crops and wildflowers...
Looking for a delicious and healthy breakfast option that's also vegan-friendly? Look no further than this homemade honey almond granola recipe by The Yummy Vegan! Packed with wholesome ingredients like oats...